7 key food trends from NestléOctober 1st, 2019 | Posted by in Richard Hall
Among many interesting news stories over the summer, one came from Nestlé identifying 7 key food trends.
The full 7 were:
• ‘an explosion of different dietary patterns’, most notably plant-based
• the influence of social media, requiring innovation that looks cool when shared online
• the requirement for variety – with increasing authenticity, functionality and sustainability
• the search for more acceptable packaging, which might include paper and biodegradability
• action to reduce carbon emissions
• collaboration on everything from sustainability to start-up acceleration and
• affordable, healthy nutrition.
Is this the future of food ? These 7 could well play a major part in it.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.